Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Health Frame Updates....

Last post 12-05-2008, 10:38 PM by poohpixeler. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-05-2008, 7:54 PM 1255

Health Frame Updates....

Hello.  Can someone please give me the actual URL address typed out please so that I can update my program?  I am having a problem with my browser where it won't open 'clickable' links.  So when I open my program and it tells me that I have an update waiting and I click on it, only my browser opens, but it doesn't open the page.  Please help me with an actual URL please.  Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
    JC
  •  12-05-2008, 8:54 PM 1256 in reply to 1255

Re: Health Frame Updates....

JC,

Sorry to hear about your problems with your browser.  You may consider re-installing the browser application, since you may encounter other issues, some which may actually impact your ability to use some HealthFrame features.

Having said that, the link you can use to download the most recent update is http://www.recordsforliving.com/HealthFrame/DownloadUpdate.aspx

Please let us know if you need any additional support and thank you for using HealthFrame.

Happy Holidays!
    Support Team

•  12-05-2008, 10:38 PM 1259 in reply to 1256

Re: Health Frame Updates....

Thank you SO much for doing this for me.  I really appreciate it.  I wish you all had an "UPDATES" page.  It would be much easier that way, for people who are unable to use the link in the program.  Thanks again!
    JC
View as RSS news feed in XML