Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Feature Requests

Last post 08-25-2009, 7:31 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-31-2009, 2:33 PM 1446

Feature Requests

I have been very pleased with HealthFrame so far.  It is helping me move from a mountain of paper medical records to a format much more organized and portable.  Thank you for producing a product that

I have discovered one minor bug:
    • If an Organization has a single quote (') in the name, the single quote is escaped when displayed in the Organization or Provider field on other screens (such as in Encounters or Individual Provider details).  For example, "Children's Hospital" is displayed as "Children\'s Hospital".

Additionally, I have several feature requests for future versions of the product:
    • Add a new type of "Information Link" called "File Link".  This would bring up a file selection window (similar to the "File Attachment" behavior) that would let you specify a file to link to.  This would provide the user a way to link to a file (without importing it) much easier than manually typing a file:// URL.  Personally, I have test results and EOB statements for each visit and receipts for each expense;  rather than importing the files, I link to them.  This would be a good tradeoff for users dealing with large numbers of files to associate in the program -- importing them would increase the database size but typing a file:// URL for each one is a bit tedious.
    • Add the ability to add Related Information to Insurance Policies (for example, adding a picture of a scanned insurance card)
      • Providers (for example, adding a URL to link to their website)
      • Organizations (for example, adding a URL to link to their website)
      • Sort Providers and Organizations in alphabetical order when using the selection pop-up (such as on the visit details screen).  An even better solution would be to allow the user to reorder the list as he/she likes.
    • Add a "Close all pages" button to the toolbar that would close all open pages (except those with unsaved changes) and return you to the home page.  Often I end up opening multiple pages and simply want to close them all at once.
    • Allow filtering of the Expense Register and Transactions Report by Payee.  Sometimes I simply want to see all expenses related to a specific doctor.  Currently, to do that, I have to export to Excel and remove all the transactions not related to that doctor.
    • Allow sorting of Expense Register by Payee.
    • Provide the option to hide the "Memo/Related Info" field in the Expense Register.
    • Provide the ability to select a "Location" for a visit.  Some providers see patients in multiple clinics
    • (for example, my doctor sees patients at one of two offices, depending on what day it is).  It would be nice to have the ability to indicate a "Location" for an appointment if you have added more than one the provider with more location in the Provider's details.  This can be applied to both Individuals and Organizations.
  •  08-25-2009, 7:31 AM 1459 in reply to 1446

Re: Feature Requests

Steve,

THANK YOU for these excellent suggestions and for the bug report with the single quote in provider's names. 

These have been reported to our development team and many will hopefully start becoming available in future releases.

Thanks for using HealthFrame and for your feedback,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML