Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Suggestion for adding a feature

Last post 02-23-2009, 9:35 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-30-2009, 8:53 PM 1290

Suggestion for adding a feature

In the current version of Healthframe I do not  find (I expected to find) a check off list of prior medical items or life style info

Measles Pneumonia etc.   Alcohol usage;

Whenever one visits a new service provider; you are asked to fill out a form that consists of checking off all the illnesses one may have had and then a similair list of Life style questions. One would think that by now these lists would be somewhat standard. I am currently 75yrs of age and have no problem filling them out for myself. but when the day comes that one of my children has to fill one out for me, they may not know. I have search such forms on the internet to create my own for my wife & I but it would seem to be a nice addition to HealthFrame.

Thank you, Rudy

•  02-23-2009, 9:35 PM 1308 in reply to 1290

Re: Suggestion for adding a feature

Attachment: ActivitiesWizard.PNG
    Rudy,

Thank you for your feedback!

HealthFrame uses the style of data entry you describe in the Activities Wizard (Home > Health > Activities > Current Activities Summary Wizard) - see image below.

As for other information typically captured in a medical history form - e.g. past illnesses, we haven't created a similar wizard input form, but we appreciate your feedback and will consider similar mechanisms for future releases.  It seems to make it easier for initial data entry and might be a good start for many users.

An interesting point to note, however, is that using the Medical History Summary report, a doctor would be able to read your conditions/illnesses, etc.  In other words, it is not strictly necessary to reproduce the 'waiting room' style of medical history reporting in order for you (or your children) to share your medical information. 

Thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML