Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Source of MRI, Xrays etc

Last post 02-23-2009, 10:21 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-23-2009, 10:17 PM 1311

Source of MRI, Xrays etc

I have a number of test such as MRI, CAT scans.  These are performed by different providers.
    I can't see how to capture that information under Test,  ie where the test were done.
    I have a situation where a doctor wanted to know where I had an MRI done so we could compare it or send me to the same place for comparison.  I couldn't remember where it was done.

Is it shown some where else?   I checked the examples and was unable to locate how this data would appear.

Have a great day
    John
  •  02-23-2009, 10:21 PM 1312 in reply to 1311

Re: Source of MRI, Xrays etc

Attachment: XRaysAdministered.PNG
    Hi, John!

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

Please note that HealthFrame ships with a couple of sample personal health records (PHRs).  Open up Jose Gonzalez's sample and navigate to the Tests area.  Scroll to the X-rays and you will find an example of what you are looking for (see image below).

With HealthFrame, you can track not only who ordered but also who administered your tests.  Often a doctor requests ('orders') tests to be taken and you have to go elsewhere to 'take' the test (that's where it's administered).

Using the administered information you should be able to track the information you are looking for.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML