Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Health Frame Viewer

Last post 01-05-2009, 9:01 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-23-2008, 4:16 PM 1263

Health Frame Viewer

I have been using Health Frame Explorer for a couple of years but never have been able to Use the Viewer.  Is it possible for me to import my data to the Viewer.  I thought it would be good to use the graphs to see  data.

When I click on saved data I get this error message.

An error occured while importing health record data  XML file validation file failure.  invalidation at top leve of document.  Check that source of Health record is valid.   I just click on the record if have saved and get this above message.  It is saving it Documents  Bill (2008-12-23-12 31).HFBK

•  01-05-2009, 9:01 PM 1273 in reply to 1263

Re: Health Frame Viewer

Hi, Bill.

Thank you for using HealthFrame.

You can find more detailed information about the Viewer in this User Forum entry: How do I use the Viewer with my PHRs?

The short answer is that you are trying to open a HealthFrame backup file (.HFBK) with the Viewer.  Because of the Viewer's original design goals (the link above provides some of the details),  you can only open export files (File / Export PHR... menu) in either HealthFrame XML PHR (.HPHR) or ASTM CCR (.CCR) format.

We have found that many users have tried using the backup files and it is likely that future versions of the Viewer will support the backup format in addition to the export formats.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

Happy New Year!
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML