Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

vaccinations

Last post 04-25-2006, 8:41 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-25-2006, 2:17 PM 239

vaccinations

is there a way to remove or hide the recommendation field in vaccinations.

My pediatrician follows a slightly different schedule and when i  view the report i am cgetting a different schedule.

Christine

•  04-25-2006, 8:41 PM 240 in reply to 239

Re: vaccinations

Attachment: Immunizations.png

Dear Christine,

The Immunization Wizard is the component of HealthFrame that displays recommendations and actual vaccinations.  The schedule is based on the CDC's immunization schedule (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).  Having said that, some pediatricians do, as you indicate follow a different schedule.  FYI, HealthFrame 2.0 has a more flexible 'suggested' vs. 'actual' matching algorithm (in particular handling ranges a little better) and it might do a better job of matching your child's immunizations.

Your suggestion that we should consider allowing 'hiding' the recommendations is something we might consider for future releases.  Thanks for the idea!

One thing you can do, is simply not to use the wizard when entering the vaccination information.  The images below show the wizard, the immunizations top-level page and the fact that you can add new immunizations WITHOUT using the wizard, by clicking on the + or the Add New button.

Thanks,

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML