Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Appointments

Last post 05-02-2012, 10:30 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-20-2012, 11:46 AM 1640

Appointments

First I want to thank you soooo very much for our Desktop sharing sessions last month. You were really great in your patience and assistance.

I have two appointments on 01/25/2012, one at 11:00am and the second at 2:30pm. These appointments are with different doctors.

When I go to my Home Page in HealthFrame, under Upcoming Events only the 11:00am appointment shows.

If I go to the afternoon Visit page and delete 2:30pm, save, and then back to the Home Page, the afternoon appointment appears under Upcoming Events, but without a time and the morning appointment disappears under Upcoming Events on the Home Page.

When I put 2:30pm back in the Visit page, the morning Visit reappears and the afternoon Visit disappears from Upcoming Events on the Home Page.

Does the Upcoming Events section on the Home Page only allow one Visit per day?

Many thanks!
  •  05-02-2012, 10:30 PM 1663 in reply to 1640

Re: Appointments

I'm a bit confused. There were some problems along these lines with the v3 beta build (which are fixed for the next build).

But in HF v2.1.11, when I create two visits for the same day at different times, BOTH show up in the Home page. Can you please clarify the version of HealthFrame you are using?
View as RSS news feed in XML