Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Exporting Question

•  12-30-2007, 2:53 PM

Exporting Question

My HealthFrame database has gotten quite large Ick! [+o(] due to the number of years of data that I have inserted as well as attachments to visits. Unfortunately this has slowed down the processing tremendously. Crying [:'(]

Ultimately, what I would like to do is to "close out" my current database at the end of 2007, and then re-open a new database for 2008 and future years. So, I need help with the following:

1. Is there a way to export only the provider individuals and organizations and the accompanying contact information for each from the HealthFrame database, leaving all other information out of the export?
    2. While I am asking to be able to do Number 1 above, I would also like to be able to pick and choose what providers I export.
    3. The reason my database has become so large is because it now dates back 30 years and because of the number of attachments. I have used attachments because HealthFrame will not allow me to use the URL (Web Link) to link files from the place I want to link them. For instance, the full address to a file I want to link to may be: G:\___Health\__Medical Records\2007\2007 - EOBs and Payments\FileName.

Any help you can give me in these areas would be greatly appreciated.

Esther

View Complete Thread