Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Registration and Suggestions

•  10-31-2007, 7:16 PM

Registration and Suggestions

Although I have activated my copy of the software with the key it still shows that I am unregistered. Why is that???

I also have suggestions for your future updates but it requires a User Name and Password. There is no place you can go to get a User Name and Password. What must I do??

I suggest that when you make the next upgrade for the "FAMILY"version of the records for living software that when records are linked the Provider Individuals and Organizations be made available to each linked member. I have 5 family members and I must duplicate the data of the Principal Care Provider completely for each member of the family. The same goes for each Organization. It would be far simpler if the Individual Providers or Provider Organization be listed at the bottom of a page with a check box. You can then check whom you wish to get transferred into the PHF and all the information will be exactly alike. This is very important should there be a change of address or Phone number. Imagine having to do the same task 5 times.

Regards
    Hans

View Complete Thread