Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Can Not Use Same Measurement > ‘Item Name’ Entry v2.1.6

•  07-01-2007, 11:54 PM

Re: Can Not Use Same Measurement > ‘Item Name’ Entry v2.1.6

>Have you come back to that Test page after saving, quitting HealthFrame and restarting?<

If the question is relative to the single instance of not saving the repeated ‘Item Name’, no, I didn’t think of trying to analyze the problem. The only check I might have done was open the Medical History Summary to see if the change was processed – it wasn’t. Once I saw HFE wasn’t saving the repeated ‘Item Name’ I configured an alternative way to display the data.

>Can you perhaps help us identify a case where it is useful to have multiple measurements with the same name?  Are you sure that the data shouldn't instead be stored as multiple tests (of the same name)?<

I was attempting to log a bone density scan test. The test report looks something like this:

Bone

Density             T-Score             %            Z-Score             %

Spine                0.xxx                x.x                    xx            x.x                    xx

Lt. Hip(N)           0.xxx                x.x                    xx            x.x                    xx

Lt. Hip(T)            0.xxx                x.x                    xx            x.x                    xx

Now that I look at the same scenario again I’m not sure what my arrangement plan was at the time. I believe I was trying to avoid repeating Bone Density, T-Score, %. Z-Score and % in each of the columns of the MHS report like I ended up doing, as follows:

Scan, Bone Density

Spine                Left Hip(neck)                      Left Hip(total)                       Impression

4/16/2007          Density 0.xxx    Density 0.xxx   

T-score x.x        T-score x.x                           etc                                    blah, blah

xx %                 xx %

Z-Score x.x        Z-Score x.x

xx %                 xx %

Might mention that currently recording text under Tests doesn’t appear as seen above in the MHS – instead the text is right aligned, left justified. The text would be more familiar and easier to read if left aligned, right justified, with the ability to start a new sentence(the Enter key).

robert
View Complete Thread