Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

General Questions about your product

•  04-09-2007, 8:46 PM

General Questions about your product

I'm seriously considering buying your software...not interested in the 15 day trial (can't tell enough in that period of time).  I'm a long-time QMEM (Quicken Medical Expense Manager) customer - or better, a lapsed QMEM customer.  I got too frustrated with it's limitations.  Your product looks nice & a few QMEM forum posters mentioned it for the medical "history" portion not the financial/expense.  I personally feel it all goes together.  I like that your product does combine a true medical history with expenses.  I have good insurance but high out of pocket costs plus things that aren't covered.  So....it's time to keep better track of things, esp. for tax purposes.  I can't keep up with 2 software programs.... please be honest, we don't have the $$ to throw away. 
    • How does your expense tracker compare to QMEM? 
    • Do customers with high expenses buy both (QMEM is probably not going to be upgraded again) & use your product for history?
    • Does your service keep a "phone book" of sorts for services, therapists, MD's, retailers (for rx, otc), etc?
    • Does your RX section allow info beyond the rx name?  Do we have the ability to assign by person, dosage, refills & note side affects & dose changes prescribed by the dr?  (QMEM does not allow this)
    • Can reports be downloaded into Excel or CSV files?
    • Can EOB's or other documents be scanned into the software?
    Thank you
View Complete Thread