Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

add office copay,prescription copay,deductible,etc. to expenses. This will enable the user to keep a detailed track of what is owed out of pocket and what is applied to their deductible. Will also let them know where their money is being spent. Help with

•  06-16-2006, 8:36 PM

add office copay,prescription copay,deductible,etc. to expenses. This will enable the user to keep a detailed track of what is owed out of pocket and what is applied to their deductible. Will also let them know where their money is being spent. Help with

From what I have read here - there is more enhancements coming, but they are mostly scheduled for version 3 of the product as far as I understand. if you are looking as a next step to have some integration with a financial software such as Money or Quicken, then that is definitely a lot of work from just what small understanding that I have obtained from the list. I think that most effectively, this is already done in the Money or Quicken programs, so what would be the benefit here? Can you give an example?
    *** Davis
View Complete Thread