Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

FDD - Vision Profile

•  06-15-2006, 7:37 AM

FDD - Vision Profile

At the present time, I do not see that there is a Vision Profile as the same as the other profile within Health Explorer. Is this being planned for the future releases or versions of the product?

As a work around, what is the suggestion for the capture of the General Vision Information (last eye examination, does the person wear glasses, does the person wear contacts), Contact Prescription (Brand of Contacts, Date Prescribed, Contacts color, Expiration date, Contact material, Seg Height, right eye – power, base curve, diameter, add power, left eye – power, base curve, diameter, and notes), Glasses Prescription (data prescribed, expiration date, papillary distance, seg height, right eye – sphere, add power, cylinder, axis, prism, bases, left eye – sphere, add power, cylinder, axis, prism, bases, and notes area).

If an example of a vision profile is needed, then I can provide one that I am using from another product as well as what the care provider recommends that a patient needs to track and keep as part of the vision history.

*** Davis
View Complete Thread