Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: V2.0.2 FDD -Suggestion - medication Co-Pays and Insurance life

•  06-13-2006, 7:19 AM

Re: V2.0.2 FDD -Suggestion - medication Co-Pays and Insurance life

Additional Comments by number:

(1) not only would this be for children who have the same pediatrician, but for families that have the same practice but different doctors within the pratice.  Also, there is in many pratices, multiple doctors, and the patient can choose to see the one they like or if that docotor doesn't have an opening, then they can see one of the others in the practice. I have had this same instance, one pratice and 6 doctors. So, I enter each doctor and then was able to keep track that way. And my child uses the same pratice, and can be seen by any of the members of the practice as well.

(5) break downs would be there is an amount for standard death, accidental death, etc. Also, this would be in the same vein with medical insurace that has standards for deductiles per year, per life time - might be to much detail to enter, but when it is needed  - then it is not to much detail to be entered. Since the medical insurance has the deductibles, a report can be provided and / or a calculated field to show on the insurance for the current year that the deductbile has been accumated to a specific date. This might be better to design a EOB entry screen and associated fields to allow the entry of the eob information as many would not know for certain what is applied to the deductible until the EOB has been received. But then the calcuated $$ of the deductible met so far can then be displayed beside and associated with the annual deductible.

This brings up another point - how does the program especially the expense register handle the annual expenses - as a default the current calendar year is show, but then the previous years can be selected using year the year that has entries such as 2005 or 2004, or by a customized date range that can span across the calendar years.

*** Davis
View Complete Thread