Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Suggestion - medication Co-Pays and Insurance life

•  06-10-2006, 10:40 PM

Re: Suggestion - medication Co-Pays and Insurance life

Attachment: editingexpense2.PNG

I'm not sure that I understand all of the questions that you asked & suggestions you made, so  I apologize if I missed some.

1. Expenses have a 'Pay To' field that in future versions is likely to support using any known 'contacts', including providers.

2. You can actually enter data in the 'memo' field.  For expenses, we expected users to prefer entering their own memo - like you would in a check.  That's why nothing gets pre-filled.

3. Please note that you can select the expense type to be ... (ellipsis) and then type 'Drug Co-Pay' (see image below).

4. Where did you expect to track 'miles' information about a provider?  In the provider form or in the expense registry?

5. You can track all of your various insurance policies from the Basic Information/Insurance section.  Create a new insurance (+) button and select the Policy Type to be ... (ellipsis) and then type 'Life Insurance'.  We will add 'Life Insurance' to future releases.

6. It's a great idea to use the registry to track premium payments also.  Here is what you can do: create an expense entry indicating the name of your life insurance company in the 'Pay To' field, select the expense 'Type' to ... (ellipsis) and then type 'Premium Payment'.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks,
    Support Team

Records For Living

View Complete Thread