Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Suggestion - medication Co-Pays and Insurance life

•  06-10-2006, 9:59 PM

Re: Suggestion - medication Co-Pays and Insurance life

Attachment: expenseregister.PNG
    In the bottom portion of this screen, would it no make sense to have the listing of the providers like what there is on tests, etc?

Also, the memo field could be filled with the drug name, test name, etc – or the user could enter from the field. With this, a selection could be added for “drug-CoPay” using the same format as the Patient Co-Pay selection.

Also, on the provider field – most are already in the database, would it to be beneficial to have a field “miles” for being able to use this in the reporting of expenses at the year end when doing taxes?

I have a supplemental insurance that pays for medical and dental, is there a way of capturing this as well.

What about life insurance or other forms of this type of life insurance? Would it be wise to have this included and thus will know the costs, name of the policy, the benefits and the payouts, as well as the tracking of the payments to the life insurance premiums? I thinking here of being able to have one place – when the event of death happens that will provide the family with a reference point – I know that at present I have my employment life insurance, then a small term life insurance that is a benefit from the financial institution for the checking account, and then there is a self pay life insurance for my son that I self pay?

View Complete Thread