Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Feature suggestion: List visits (relationships) in sorted order; provide a method for sorting all types of relationships

•  01-23-2017, 5:34 PM

Re: Feature suggestion: List visits (relationships) in sorted order; provide a method for sorting all types of relationships

What I'm seeing is a bit different from your claim. If I'm wrong, please let me know, and provide a screenshot or some other more explicit example.

What I see is that 'relationships' are shown in sorted order - first (primary sort key) is the top level kind of thing they are related to (like Journal, or Treatment or Visit).

And then - within that category - the are also displayed in sorted order.

I think what may be confusing is that within a category - they are sorted alphabetically, not chronologically. Sometimes one makes more sense than the other. But within otherwise like items (say links to a visit to a doctor) - I can see how listing those chronologically would be more helpful than alphabetically (by date).

I'm also sympathetic to your request about providing user control to sort this yourself. However, I get enough feedback from users that HealthFrame is complicated, and adding controls over sorting here - while helpful - will also lead to confusion and probably not the the most high value place to start sorting.

I will look into improving the 'defaullt' sort algorithm, to make it more date-centric, and see if that helps.

View Complete Thread