Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: HealthFrame 3?

•  03-02-2012, 11:36 AM

Re: HealthFrame 3?

I think the first post in this thread was from April, and the last post (before yours today) was in late October.

We've have about 75% of whats described in the April post ready to go, and in beta testing. We still have one crucial feature (synchronization) to finish before we have something we can release. And we have several other new experimental UI elements we gaining feedback on through the beta process. We want to make sure we get these things right before we release it.

I'm sorry things are taking longer than we expected. I assure you that we want this to ship at least as much as you ;-). We've already deferred major pieces until HealthFrame 3.1 to accelerate the schedule. Maybe one or two more things can be deferred.

If you are more curious about progress - send an email note to support@RecordsForLiving.com, and we can add you to the beta test list, and you can review our progress. That won't get you what you want any sooner, but it may make you feel better about waiting (seeing our progress).
View Complete Thread