Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: The Future of HealthFrame

•  07-22-2010, 7:08 PM

Re: The Future of HealthFrame

We apologize that we have allowed support in the Community Forum to lag the last few months. The person who was responsible for that area has become busy on another project. We hope she will be able to return to the forum by the end of the year, but in the meantime, I will be following up on Community Forum posts.

As for your more specific questions about RFLs future - we are actively developing a major new HealthFrame release. I'm reluctant to offer specific timelines, because we've yet to finalize exactly what particular features will be staged in what particular release.

But I can say that we expect to have limited beta testing by the early Fall timeframe. The feedback we receive from that beta testing will help us decide which features need to be completed before HealthFrame v3 is released, and which can be postponed until HealthFrame v3.1.

As for the safety you should feel in using HealthFrame - please remember WHY you were interested in a PHR that supported industry standards like CCR and CCD! One of the main reasons is that it GUARANTEES the safety of your data in a way a promise from a vendor cannot. Any company - no matter how large or small (consider the recent demise of Lehman Brothers or semi-demise of AIG) can fail, and fail to meet their goals for the future.

Your investment in recording and tracking your data is protected by the fact that with HealthFrame - YOU control your own data (on your own machine) - and you can always save it in industry standard exchange formats. Any future PHRs - which might be better than HealthFrame - will overwhelmingly likely support these formats (Google Health and Microsoft HealthVault do).

We hope you will continue using HealthFrame. Please continue posting your questions and suggestions to the Community Forum. And please consider joining our beta program this fall, to help allay your fears, and help guide the schedule for what parts of HealthFrame we build next.

Records For Living Support Team.
View Complete Thread