Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

The Future of HealthFrame

•  07-02-2010, 1:04 PM

The Future of HealthFrame

While searching for PHR software last year I found that HealthFrame by Records for Living (RFL) was the one that met most of my requirements.  There were very few others that met my minimum requirements (e.g. support of industry standards, CCR and CCD import and export capability, a standalone application, linking of medical reports).  In addition, the application appeared to be well designed and quite flexible.

Over the last six months, support through the Forum has dropped.   Timely responses to help requests are lacking or never offered.  Responses to Bugs and Change Requests state that the issue will be looked into or considered for the next release but the lack of Forum activity by RFL has one wondering if these will ever be addressed.  Another issue is that The Forum is being inundated with apparent fake user accounts.

Please respond to this post so that your user community knows the future of HealthFrame.  Specifically addressing the following:
    • Is RFL planning to stay in the health care software business?
    • Will there be a future release of HealthFrame and when?
    • If there are no future releases, are you planning to sell the product to another party so that future enhancements can be made and support can be provided?
    • If there are no further plans:
      • Would you consider releasing the source code into the public domain?
      • Would you at a minimum consider provide a utility so the end users can at least maintain updates to the embedded Code Sets from data files freely available for downloading from their source?

HealthFrame is a fine product and it is hopped that RFL will continue with its support.

Respectfully,
    Rob
View Complete Thread