Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Provider - Active or Inactive v2.1.6

•  02-24-2010, 9:54 PM

Re: Provider - Active or Inactive v2.1.6

Attachment: screenshot.jpg
    GaryS:
    This has bugged me for quite some time because it seems I "lose" my new providers.   This is of course because I have entered a future date as the 'start date'.  I try to enter them as soon as I've setup a future appointment so i don't forget and so I can have the reminder.

HealthFrame's filters are a very powerful feature, which we hope to improve upon. But they can be confusing, in that some information is omitted. We hope to find ways in HealthFrame v3 to make it more clear when data is omitted due to a filter (like checking for active providers).

GaryS:
    My suggestion would be to provide an option on the 'Providers' screen that allows the user to select whether only active providers should be displayed.    If 'yes' then display only the active providers in alpha order with last name first.   If 'no' then display all providers in the same manner.

There appears to be some misunderstanding here, because what you ask for is already present. As pictured in the screenshot, the default 'filter' setting in the providers page is to NOT have 'Active Only' selected. But by selecting that "Active Only" option in the filter menu - only the active providers will be shown.

Is it possibly you've selected the customization 'Active Only' in your copy of HealthFrame? This is not hte default, but it is the behavior you are describing.

Please clarify if there is something else going on.

Thanks,

Support Team.

View Complete Thread