Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Medications Summary

•  06-16-2009, 5:50 PM

Re: Medications Summary

I think I confused issues by switching subjects in mid-stream.  I worked around the Medications Summary limitation by customizing the Medical History Summary to just show medications.

Here's what I have learned so far:

I see that I can turn the shading on and off under the customization.  The reports on the screen look great with the shading, but when I click <PRINT>, it prints a plain report with no shading.  I've tried this with several PHR's, including the test ones, and on several different computers and several different printers.  Even when I print directly to a PDF driver, the resulting PDF file does not have the shading. 

On the CCR Summary there is a button that says <Open Report> that opens the file in my browser.  It prints correctly from my browser, but not from the <Print> button.  The Medical History Summary does not have the <Open Report> button.  Is there a "shortcut" to open the Medical History Summary in this manner? 

Can someone please verify that you get colored background shading when you press <Print> on either the CCR or Medical History Summary?

Thanks for your help.

J.D.
View Complete Thread