Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

CDC growth chart

•  09-08-2008, 8:57 PM

CDC growth chart

Hello,

So far the eval of your product is good.  I entered in all of height/weight data for each of my kids since birth.  The height and weight were entered in the visits window.  In the Test window, there appears to be a relational connection because the test-vital signs-measurements, which shows the height and weight correctly for the appropriate date.  However, when I try to create a report for the growth chart, I get the following error:

“There is no height/weight data recorded for ages 0 through 20.  You can go to the ‘Health/Tests’ page to add a new height or weight measurement.”

When clicking the ‘Health/Tests’ link, I go to the tests and then to a vital sign, and the height/weight data is present.  Why isn’t the growth chart working? 

I was really disappointed to see that the data is not being charted on the CDC for chart for height, weight, and BMI.  BMI isn’t an option in any format.  There is a link to the CDC charts, but why not chart the customers data in the same standard format?  Due to these limitations there is a good possibility that I won’t purchase your product.  Have I missed the CDC formatted charts, including BMI? 

Eric
View Complete Thread