Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: HealthFrame Viewer and PHR data location

•  05-01-2008, 12:21 AM

Re: HealthFrame Viewer and PHR data location

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

The real question was and remains "Just where do you keep the PHR files?" Here is my dilemma, to which I fear there will not be a satisfactory resolution. I own a Mac and run Health Frame in a Windows virtual machine. I'd prefer to run a native Mac application, but that is not an issue. I have other Windowz software as well. The problem is that I do not/will not keep any of my user data in the virtual machine. All of my data is in my Mac home folder where my Mac tools handle all backup and recovery chores. I simply access the data in windows as if it were on a network drive. I suspect at this point that you are going to tell me that knowing where the PHR data is kept is irrelevant because it can't be moved. Am I correct?
    By the way, I did read post 1023. The directory structure you describe does not exist on my Windows xp virtual machine. There is no 'Application Data' folder in my c:\documents and settings\all users folder. I find folders for your backup and export in c:\documents and settings\owner but I can't locate any 'Records for Living' folder.
    Regards, Mike
View Complete Thread