Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

possible errors

Last post 05-20-2006, 11:42 AM by Records For Living Support. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-2006, 8:18 PM 284

possible errors

i am having trouble displaying charts or viewing pictures.

i do not have the option to add photos under personalization.

i am also unable to view any c hart under reports. i am asked to debug for a script error.

Thank you

Christine

•  05-19-2006, 8:55 PM 286 in reply to 284

Re: possible errors

You are encountering an installation error. We make every effort to test on a wide variety of systems before shipping, but occasionally some configuration issues elude us.

Please clarify some details about the configuration of your computer.

• what OS are you using?
    • is it up-to-date with respect to service packs and patches (do you setup your computer to automatically download updates from Microsoft)?
    • Did you have HealthFrame 1.0 already installed on that computer?
      • If yes - was it 1.0.3 already installed or some earlier version?
    • When you installed - did you have HealthFrame 1.x already running?
    • When you installed - did you un-install HealthFrame 1.0 before installing HealthFrame 2.0 (you shouldn't need to - just checking).
    • Did you get any error messages when installing HealthFrame 2.0? If yes - what were they?

A possible remedy:
    • un-install your current version.
    • reboot your computer
    • install HealthFrame 2.0

We would very much appreciate hearing back on these points as they will help us to prevent the problem from afflicting other users.
  •  05-19-2006, 9:58 PM 287 in reply to 286

Re: possible errors

You are encountering an installation error. We make every effort to test on a wide variety of systems before shipping, but occasionally some configuration issues elude us.

Please clarify some details about the configuration of your computer.

• what OS are you using? windows xp media center edition
    • is it up-to-date with respect to service packs and patches (do you setup your computer to automatically download updates from Microsoft)? yes
    • Did you have HealthFrame 1.0 already installed on that computer? yes,but removed to install version 2
      • If yes - was it 1.0.3 already installed or some earlier version?1.03
    • When you installed - did you have HealthFrame 1.x already running? no
    • When you installed - did you un-install HealthFrame 1.0 before installing HealthFrame 2.0 (you shouldn't need to - just checking). uninstalled version 1.03 to install version 2
    • Did you get any error messages when installing HealthFrame 2.0? If yes - what were they?
      no error messages upon installing errors occurred upon using reports to view charts

A possible remedy:
    • un-install your current version.
    • reboot your computer
    • install HealthFrame 2.0

We would very much appreciate hearing back on these points as they will help us to prevent the problem from afflicting other users
  •  05-20-2006, 9:51 AM 288 in reply to 287

Re: possible errors (UPDATE)

just to let you know that i have gotten the software to work properly.

After removing,rebooting then reinstalling,I had to repair the installation.

•  05-20-2006, 11:42 AM 291 in reply to 288

Re: possible errors (UPDATE)

Thank you for testing and verifying that the HealthFrame 2.0.1 installer fixes the installation problem you were encountering.

We will be releasing HealthFrame 2.0.1 once we've completed some internal regression testing and QA.

Thanks again for your help and patience, and I we look forward to your continued feedback.

Support Team.

View as RSS news feed in XML