Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Change Requests

Last post 09-29-2009, 11:27 AM by Rob49. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-23-2009, 9:27 AM 1478

Change Requests

Please consider the following for implementation:

1. Add to the Relationship pull-down list the relation “Healthcare Surrogate.”  This is a common role used legally in ones health care and need to be noted.
    2. Add capability for multiple roles for family members.  A relative may play multiple roles in ones health care.  For example, a sibling may also be a Healthcare Provider and a Healthcare Surrogate.  That is three roles.  The application’s front-end does not allow for this and therefore multiple Actor objects are created for the same person.

Thank you,

Rob

•  09-29-2009, 8:49 AM 1485 in reply to 1478

Re: Change Requests

Attachment: HCSurrogate.PNG
    Rob,

Welcome to the HealthFrame User Community Forum!  Thank you for using HealthFrame and for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestions with us.  We appreciate our users' feedback!

Your suggestions have been forwarded to our development team.  In the meantime, we wanted to make sure that you knew that there is a workaround for your first request, i.e. support for "Healthcare Surrogate" as a relationship type.

Please scroll to the bottom of the list, until you see the ellipsis (...) and select that type.  An edit field will show up where you can enter the relationship type you want (see image below).

Thank you again for your feedback,
    Support Team

•  09-29-2009, 11:27 AM 1486 in reply to 1485

Re: Change Requests

Yes, I know of the workaround.  I commend your design staff for its forethought in adding this feature through-out the product.

Rob49
View as RSS news feed in XML