Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Suggestion: Mulitple Tabs for separate PHRs

Last post 01-14-2008, 10:38 AM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-10-2008, 3:21 PM 938

Suggestion: Mulitple Tabs for separate PHRs

If I have multiple PHRs and the Help open, they are separate windows. It would be easier to navigate back and forth if each person/help was a tab at the top like Internet Explorer. Thanks!

•  01-11-2008, 12:10 PM 942 in reply to 938

Re: Suggestion: Mulitple Tabs for separate PHRs

Drix,

This is an interesting use case you have in mind. 

Most users of the HealthFrame Family Edition product access one PHR at a time.  "Typical" cases of having multiple PHRs open at the same time include initial PHR setup, in which case it is possible you'd be copying/pasting common records such as family members or providers information.  It would seem that in such cases, having multiple open windows would make it easier to navigate from one PHR to the other, not to mention having the option to view more of each PHR at the same time.

Do you typically find yourself managing multiple PHRs at once? 

If so, is it because you're using HealthFrame as a health care provider/health coach?  Please note that Records For Living offers a professional version of HealthFrame (aka HealthFrame Professional), which may be more suitable to your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestions!   Big Smile [:D]

Support Team
    Records For Living
  •  01-11-2008, 1:44 PM 944 in reply to 942

I am an individual with a family vs a provider/coach. Since I'm in the middle of the evaluation, I do have lots of ifo to copy (I wish I could copy Visits, Medications etc too). However, even after current/old info is entered, there will be many times that I need at least 2 phrs open. I try to schedule my kid's dental and check-up appts at the same time. I'd like to record Blood Donations somehow (cool if had 8 week reminder and number of pints donated..). However, it's a Low Priority Suggestion, so if your model doesn't support it easily, then I can live with it.

I must say that so far, I'm very impressed with the product, and I like the professional nature of your forum/support responses. I'm a Customer Support manager for a software development firm, and I know the importance of prompt and curtious support/service. Everyone reflects back to the company/product. I'm very used to working with relational databases so many of my desires are comparing what I use daily (Soffront TrackWeb); I love the queries/reports/customizations..

Thanks again for your responses. I'm sure I'll be adding more.

•  01-14-2008, 10:38 AM 958 in reply to 944

Hi, Drix:

Thanks for the follow-up/clarification!

We have been thinking of ways to make some of that initial setup for a family less demanding and we appreciate your examples (use cases).

The blood donation support you mention is very interesting.  We've had requests in the past for setting up recurring appointments, and we understand this is more like a recurring 'reminder'.  Our development team is thinking of ways to introduce these types of features.

Thank you for your kind remarks about our product and forum/support.  We're specially thankful for the latter!  Big Smile [:D]

We look forward to your thoughts and suggestions,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML