Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

HealthFrame Info

Last post 10-23-2007, 10:03 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-23-2007, 9:48 PM 887

HealthFrame Info

Good Day~

I’m about to purchase HeathFrame, but I have a few additional questions.  I wish you had call in sales/support telephone line.

Questions:

• Is there a way to make my file accessible to login online?  With a password, etc.?

• Does the license allow the software to be installed on more than one computer?
    • If so how many?

• If it is not accessible online do I have to import and export the data between computers each time?

• One of my main physicians uses ‘eClinicalWorks Software.  Is that a program that can interact with HealthFrame?

Please promptly reply.  I have one day remaining on my trail membership.  I really like you program. But these answers will make or break the arrangement.  Thank you very much

Regards,

Donald
  •  10-23-2007, 10:03 PM 888 in reply to 887

Re: HealthFrame Info

Hello, Donald.

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame. 

• Records For Living does not currently support online storage of personal health records (PHRs).  HealthFrame files are encrypted and can additionally be password protected.  There are a number of secure personal storage solutions that you can consider for online access.
    • HealthFrame has a household license.  This entitles all individuals who reside in the same household to install HealthFrame on any computer they own, for their personal use.
    • If you wish to share your HealthFrame records by storing them in a network/online accessible location, you will need to restore/backup and/or import/export.  This is really no differnt than a file open activitity...
    • eClinicalWorks is compatible with the ASTM Continuity of Care Record (CCR) standard.  HealthFrame supports the CCR standard, so from a technical point of view there should be no issues.  You should find out whether your doctor's practice supports publishing records to patients' PHRs.  Not all practices and their software support electronic download of clinical records - practically none support electronic upload, at this point in time.
    Thanks again for your interest and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML