Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sorting of 2006 Mileage Report Information

Last post 02-16-2007, 1:15 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-15-2007, 1:25 PM 608

Sorting of 2006 Mileage Report Information

I have run the Mileage Report for 2006. Is there a way to sort the report either by date or by Provider?  The report displays a record of my mileage info, however, it does not appeared to be sorted in any way. For examply, on my report:

Dec. 27 ---- info

Dec 05 ---- info

Nov 09 ---- info

Sep 05 ---- info

Dec 13 ---- info

Nov 01 --- info

Mar 01 --- info

Aug 15 --- info

Oct 31 ---- info

Well, you get the picture.

Many thanks!

•  02-16-2007, 1:15 PM 612 in reply to 608

Re: Sorting of 2006 Mileage Report Information

Dear Esther,

HealthFrame's implementation of OpenHealth Service (OHS) Plug-ins does not currently support user selectable sorting.  It would certainly have been nice to have had a customization menu/option that would allow you to sort by a particular parameter - as we support in the Tests and Visits pages, for instance.  It is a little harder to implement 'generically' as is required in the case of the OHS Plug-ins which are installed after HealthFrame.  Please look for future releases to expand support in this area.

Having said that, we're more than happy to provide the User Community with 'flavors' of the report, which support different sorting options.  We think defaulting to sorting by date is reasonable, so we'll upgrade the original OHS Plug-in to do just that...  (Please see attached OHSD file - in zip form: unzip, and double-click to install).  When it's installed, you'll see your expenses sorted by date.

We will post later a report that sorts by providers (we'd like to probably create different headings Dr. Smith, Dr. Jones, etc - so it'll take a little more custom work...)

Thanks for the suggestion and keep your ideas coming!

Support Team

Records For Living, Inc.

View as RSS news feed in XML