Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

GM-022: Please Clarify Links?

Last post 11-04-2006, 4:41 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-02-2006, 5:11 PM 519

GM-022: Please Clarify Links?

(using v2.1) I have a Visit  I entered some time ago. At the same time I also apparently went to Tests separately, and entered 5 tests that were run the same day of that visit. For each Test, I went down to the Administered section, and selected the appropriate visit. So, to my way of thinking, the Visit and the Tests were now linked. But apparently not. If I go to the Visit page now, under Related Information, I do not see any of the Tests listed or linked. Why not? Do I have to create another explicit Link now, which obviously seems redundant to me?
  •  11-04-2006, 4:41 PM 524 in reply to 519

Re: GM-022: Please Clarify Links?

This is a data modeling bug in HealthFrame v2, which will be corrected in our next major release.

In HealthFrame v1, we allowed for specific relationships to be created between objects, like a test being done at a visit.

In HealthFrame v2, we created a general linking mechanism to create relationships among objects. In large part - we revised our data model to leverage this new general linking mechanism, but a few spots slipped through the cracks.

This doesn't cause anything to 'not work' - but it does mean some things which might seem intuitive - are less so.

It is definitely our intention to correct this data modeling error for a future HealthFrame release.

Thanks for reporting this bug!

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML