Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Data entry

Last post 07-19-2009, 10:00 PM by bradcapo1. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-07-2009, 10:06 PM 1363

Data entry

I am really trying to make Health Frame work for me.  I am trying to find a systematic way to enter data on Visits with doctor,institution,date of visit, my cost,procedure, etc.  I can enter this data into several screens but it would really be nice is I could create a screen/window to match the form sent by my clinic/hospital/doctor/Medicare etc. for direct entry into the system. I am trying to track my visits and expenses and then go back in time to update this info for historical purposes.  Your suggestions would be appreciated. 
  •  06-07-2009, 10:23 PM 1364 in reply to 1363

Re: Data entry

Unfortunately, doctors have not standardized their forms.  Every doctor/clinic form is slightly different from one another either because of layout or the type and detail of the information that is being documented.  With HealthFrame, you can enter the 'minimum' information required or you can enter a lot of detail.  You can always go back and enter more detail later, so you can 'pace' yourself as you enter your medical records.

Here are an approach you may consider.

For each visit (hospitalization, out patient care, check-up, etc) create the visit record with the minimal information you are interested in, e.g. expense.  Save your data entry.  At that point in time, for all other information that is in your doctor's form, click to create a Related Information record.  For instance create a new medication (Create New button) that may have been prescribed during your doctor's visit.  When you are done entering the related record, save and close (by clicking OK).

If you are meticulous about repeating these steps, i.e. Create New related item and save by clicking OK, you should be able to enter the information on your form without having to navigate in and out of the records - i.e. HealthFrame will automatically do this for you.   You will still enter data in several 'screens', but you can think of these as subsections of your doctor's form.

Please let us know if this wasn't clear and we can try and illustrate this approach.

Thanks for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team
  •  07-19-2009, 10:00 PM 1432 in reply to 1363

Re: Data entry

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.
View as RSS news feed in XML