Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Installing on single user account

Last post 07-06-2009, 10:33 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-06-2009, 10:20 PM 1426

Installing on single user account

I have installed Healthframe on my computer, but I have multiple users on this computer and want to keep all the medical data private.  I know I can set-up a password to be able to view the health information, but I would prefer that the Healthframe software not show up on any of the other users.  How can I install the software so that it is viewable by only one user??
  •  07-06-2009, 10:33 PM 1427 in reply to 1426

Re: Installing on single user account

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

At this point in time, we offer two Editions of HealthFrame: Family and Professional.  The Family Edition is designed to be shared by all members of a family, supporting the storage and maintenance of multiple family members in a single installation.  The Professional Edition is designed to support a small practice, allowing an unlimited number of records to be stored and maintained.

Both Editions are designed to be accessed by all users of a computer, so long as they have been given password access to the program

At this point in time, we do not offer an 'individual' edition, which would in essence support a model as the one you describe - though this is something we have been considering. 

We're sorry that we cannot be of help at this point in time,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML