Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Temperature chart / average

Last post 06-08-2009, 9:47 PM by ricknav. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-06-2008, 9:58 PM 1182

Temperature chart / average

A school form requested the student's normal temperature. I was trying to do a custom chart - just needed the numbers and an average - of my son's temperatures I've recorded in HealthFrame. At some doctor's visits, only height & weight Vital Signs (panel) were received so the temperature was blank. However, for those dates, it included a 0 temp point on the chart. I could not figure out how to remove those - shouldn't appear if no value. Since there were only 4 true values, I added and divided by 4 to receive the average.
  •  08-06-2008, 11:52 PM 1183 in reply to 1182

Re: Temperature chart / average

Drix,

Thank you for reporting this bug. 

We have been able to reproduce this problem and it seems to be only an issue for user-defined graphs.  In other words, built-in graphs like the weight and blood pressure graphs are smart enough to ignore blank values.  Unfortunately, the user-defined graph code interprets blanks as if they were 'zero' values.

This will be fixed in a future release.

We're sorry for the issue and thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

Support Team
  •  06-08-2009, 9:47 PM 1365 in reply to 1182

Re: Temperature chart / average

Hello Drix. It is probably too late to address your issue but here's what I found. If you add Time as an additional test Measurement to the Temperature test entry, it will show up in the Medical Summary under it's own heading and be matched up to the correct Temp result. There seems to be a glitch in the software, however, that you do need to be aware of in this regard. I am using v 2.1.10 and with it, I have found that I have to save my Temp entry first then go back in to add the Time. If you don't do this the software will sometimes add an additional Time column next to the one that would already be there from your previous entries. Also, if you add the time and temp in the Notes box, it will display on the Test list screen so that you could copy your results from there as well. Hope this helps.
View as RSS news feed in XML