Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Several Questions

Last post 03-24-2009, 8:14 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-10-2009, 10:04 AM 1315

Several Questions

I have serveral questions about this program.

I am a long time user who keeps medical information at hand for our disabled 16 year son.

1-I try to sort procedures, treatments or conditions by date and it look like they are sorted alphabetically. Sometimes you have to go back and change the procedure name or add a procedure that was not enetered and these events are not in date order.

2-I have tried to import CCR from this program to Microsoft health vault and I get an error that said, This info can't be integrated.

3- Any plans to have the HF Viewer stay on the USB device. I have found that none of our health care providers will allow any software loaded to the providers PC. I have been looking at other software that does not do this and contains all necessay software on the USB device.

Thank You

•  03-24-2009, 8:14 AM 1320 in reply to 1315

Re: Several Questions

Attachment: SortingByDates.PNG
    Thank you for being a long time user and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. 

1. Please take a look at the image attached below.  I believe that by default, sorting order lists "active" procedures/treatments/conditions first, followed by older condititions.   When I change the sort order to be done by date, the list of conditions changes.  Please confirm that this is what you were doing and if so, can you reproduce the problem with one of the sample personal health records we ship?

2. Unfortunately, Microsoft HealthVault has a bug in their handling of CCR documents.  We have communicated this issue to Microsoft and they have indicated they would fix it in their next release.  Here is the link, in case you are interested.  You may also consider contacting Microsoft directly - the more people report this issue, the more likely it is that they will fix their code.

3. We have future plans to support the viewer running off of the USB device directly.  In the meantime, you may consider saving your summary reports as PDF files and saving them int he USB device.

Thank you for using HealthFrame and please let us know if we can be of further assistance,
    Support Team
    Records For Living, Inc.

View as RSS news feed in XML