Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Question on tests

Last post 10-21-2008, 1:03 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-21-2008, 12:44 PM 1225

Question on tests

I am currently evaluating your product.

I have not found a method of entering screenings--such as mammograms. Is this entered under "Tests"?  There is no option for wellness screenings that I can find.

I found nothing like this on the sample patients. 

Judith
  •  10-21-2008, 1:03 PM 1227 in reply to 1225

Re: Question on tests

Attachment: Mammogram.PNG
    Hi, Judith!

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

You are correct that you can enter individual screenings - such as mammograms - in the Tests section.  Please look at the image below, which illustrates how you can 'locate' screenings/tests in our library.  Remember that you can always simply type the name of the screening/test in the "Type" field, if you prefer.

Also, you may want to know that in addition to entering notes about the screening, you can also attach scanned images of your tests, if you ask your doctor to provide you with the images. 

If you met with your doctor and he/she suggested follow-up wellness screenings, you can track that by creating a Visit record of your meeting with your doctor and you can link (related information feature) to as many Test records as necessary (e.g. mammogram, blood tests, pap smear, etc).

Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have suggestion for improvement.

Thanks,
    Support Team
    Records For Living, Inc.

View as RSS news feed in XML