Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Organization

Last post 09-09-2008, 9:21 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-09-2008, 12:58 PM 1193

Organization

I have a doctor who is a member of one organization (his practice), but then is also on staff at a hospital as well. Some times I see him in his office, and then some times at the hospital. At the same time, I have had a couple of emergency visits to the hospital at which time I see the ER doctor. My question is this:

Is there a way to have a doctor as a member under two organizations without having to have the doctor listed twice under individuals?

One of the reasons I need the places differentiated is for the mileage information on the reports, not to mention the co-pays, etc.

Many thanks!

Esther

•  09-09-2008, 9:21 PM 1197 in reply to 1193

Re: Organization

Hi, Esther.  It's good to hear from you again!  Big Smile [:D]

Unfortunately, as we have discussed in the forum before, the data model for individual providers and their relationships to other records, including organizations, is an area that needs improvement for our next major release.

This is something our development team has been working on, but unfortunately won't help you at this point...

Thanks for reporting this to us and thank you for your patience as we work towards improving the data model.

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML