Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Entering Repeat Tests

Last post 06-14-2008, 4:25 PM by BrianEE93. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-18-2008, 11:35 PM 1093

Entering Repeat Tests

Is there a way to copy the last test done and then just change the values and date? Someone taking their glucose level would appreciate this. I have tests done fairly regularly and there are usually a lot of things measured. I would love to be able to copy the last test and then fill in new values.
  •  05-19-2008, 7:46 PM 1096 in reply to 1093

Re: Entering Repeat Tests

Brian,

We've had some related entries in the forum with regards to being able to copy and paste tests:
    • A thread on copy/paste support for HealthFrame - with a request to add that functionality for tests;
    • Support in the form of OpenHealth Service (OHS) plug-ins that hook up to OpenXML compliant text editors such as MS Office 2007; and
    • Discussions around possible support for user-defined templates/panels.
    We are taking all of these suggestions and discussions into considerations and we hope to make it easier to enter repetitive test data.

Do you have particular panels that you think we should be adding?

Thanks,
    Support Team
  •  05-19-2008, 8:26 PM 1097 in reply to 1096

support@RecordsForLiving.com:
    Brian,

We've had some related entries in the forum with regards to being able to copy and paste tests:
    • A thread on copy/paste support for HealthFrame - with a request to add that functionality for tests;
    • Support in the form of OpenHealth Service (OHS) plug-ins that hook up to OpenXML compliant text editors such as MS Office 2007; and
    • Discussions around possible support for user-defined templates/panels.

We are taking all of these suggestions and discussions into considerations and we hope to make it easier to enter repetitive test data.

Do you have particular panels that you think we should be adding?

Thanks,
    Support Team

Thank you. With my condition there are a few things my Dr. always test. Luckily the large one is CBC and you have that one.

•  05-28-2008, 1:21 AM 1122 in reply to 1097

I am entering the Blood Electrolytes Panel test but with a number of additional test items.  I would like to be able to copy the one I assembled instead of building it each time.

Is that possible or will it in the near future?

•  05-28-2008, 12:33 PM 1126 in reply to 1122

Hi, Coolswede!

Copying and pasting tests in HealthFrame has been a popular feature request by our users.  Our development team is hoping to make that new feature available in the 'near future' as part of a point (i.e. minor) release, though we do not have specific dates for when that might be available.

As for Blood Electrolytes Panel, it is not uncommon to have those results bundled into a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP).  We have had prior requests for this additional panel and we created an OpenHealth Service (OHS) Plug-in that can be used to enter the results using tools such as MS Office 2007 to enter the test results into a form and then import into HealthFrame.

Thanks for your input!
    Support Team
  •  06-14-2008, 4:25 PM 1162 in reply to 1126

Looks like 2.1.7 has us taken care of in the Edit menu.

Thank you.

View as RSS news feed in XML