Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Home Residences Sorting?

Last post 05-17-2016, 9:39 PM by JenniferB7. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-16-2016, 6:38 PM 1766

Home Residences Sorting?

How does Healthframe organize/sort the "residences" list under personal health information?

I originally had a list of past residences there with dates I lived in each place and my current place of residence was always first and therefore what showed up on the reports. In version 3, they are all mixed up (even with the dates listed in the description) and I can't figure out how Healthframe is organizing the list. I tried putting an 01, 02, 03, etc. in front of each entry and it still did not put them in the correct order.
  •  05-16-2016, 9:04 PM 1767 in reply to 1766

Re: Home Residences Sorting?

There are really several issues here.

First, let me deal with the easiest (and most embarrassing). Internally, HealthFrame maintains a set<> ordered by ID of track locations associated with any contact (including the PHR Owner). So this bug should apply to ALL contacts (pharmacy, doctor, and YOU).

Fortunately, its not a data model error - just a very simple (I hope) to correct coding bug.

I've added a bug report to track this - http://bugzilla.recordsforliving.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1027

And I think we should be able to correct this in the not too distant future.

BTW - though this may seem crazy - as a temporary workaround, what you can do is randomly create new locations. Each new location will be assigned a random ID. That ID wont shift over time, so by trial and error you could get the ordering you want. Thats so bad, I'm not sure I should have even mentioned it ;-)

Hopefully we can squeeze that into v3.0.2?
  •  05-17-2016, 9:39 PM 1770 in reply to 1767

Re: Home Residences Sorting?

I appreciate the clarification and workaround. I will try that workaround and see what happens!

Thanks for trying to fix it in a future update.
View as RSS news feed in XML