Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Error importing Comprehensive Metabolic Panel

Last post 02-27-2016, 10:21 PM by Records For Living Support. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-02-2015, 10:21 PM 1730

Error importing Comprehensive Metabolic Panel

I've used the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel docx template to save test results and import file into Healthframe and I've never had problems until now.

Healthframe Error: AN error occured while importing health record data. XML file validation failure: An invalid character was found in text content. Check that the source of this imported record is valid.

I know have Windows 10; unclear if that would be the problem. I tried to save with "Maintain with previous versions of Word" in case that was the problem but no fix. I had to have to enter all those tests individually.
    Any suggestions?

•  10-21-2015, 10:49 PM 1733 in reply to 1730

Re: Error importing Comprehensive Metabolic Panel

Can someone PLEASE help me with this? I tried another one tonight and it failed. I tried to save it as a old Word Doc file instead but no diff. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 - not sure if that would make a difference with just an import.
  •  11-02-2015, 10:42 PM 1736 in reply to 1730

I will try and address this shortly, by adding the panel to HealthFrame v3. That should be the easiest solution.
  •  11-16-2015, 6:57 PM 1740 in reply to 1736

Attachment: img.png
    This panel (see attached image) has been added to HealthFrame v3, so the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel should now appear as builtin, and you can avoid using the .docx template.
  •  11-16-2015, 7:22 PM 1741 in reply to 1740

Is HealthFrame v3 available now?
  •  02-27-2016, 10:21 PM 1746 in reply to 1741

Getting very close ;-) In final testing. About to do final beta release (with this)
View as RSS news feed in XML