Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Report for health measurement

Last post 03-19-2006, 7:45 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-19-2006, 7:36 PM 154

Report for health measurement

If I go to Health Test to add chalesterol, weight parommeters or blood pressure measurment I just cant find a bar to fill the sample information. I find the bar with,
    Type:
    Notes: 
    Then if I click on Measurements its open:
    Item Name:           Value:     Units:
    How do I record that measurements to be able see the chards in Raport like
    Cholesterol chard, Blood pressure chard, Weight chart. When I fill in above bars it is not showing me any result by opening the weight chart or so on do to raport action.
    Show me always that I have to enter information first to see that charts. I play with this and could find this entry.
    Please help me to find the apriopriate way. What is the Item Name , Value, Units etc.
    Also what is the export data means. Where to export, to a Doctor or where ???????
    Regard: Jan
  •  03-19-2006, 7:45 PM 156 in reply to 154

Re: Report for health measurement

Attachment: Tests.PNG

What you need to do is once you enter the test page, click on the button to the right of the ‘Type’ text field.  You will see by default a list of common tests, like weight, blood lipids (cholesterol), etc.

(See picture below)

When you select one of those, the measurements section will pre-fill with the appropriate fields for those tests.

After you’re done entering information, it will be shown in the reports.

The export button in the report graphs will allow you to share that information with your providers if you'd like.  It can also produce a text file that can be used with a tool like Excel, so that you can control the look of the graph you generate, combine the data with other information you might have, etc.

Thanks,
    Support Team

Records For Living, Inc.

http://www.RecordsForLiving.com

View as RSS news feed in XML