Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sort/Group Conditions or Meds

Last post 10-19-2009, 8:46 PM by drix. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-18-2009, 11:19 PM 1319

Sort/Group Conditions or Meds

I have an autoimmune conditions.  Is there some way to group them in the condition section?

The same with Meds.  I have a number of meds for heart issues and I would like to see them all grouped together.

•  03-24-2009, 8:33 AM 1322 in reply to 1319

Re: Sort/Group Conditions or Meds

John,

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

You may be interested in using HealthFrame's ability to link related information together.  The image below illustrates how linking works.  You can select the type of information you want to link to and once you add, HealthFrame automatically groups the linked information by category.

Please try the following steps:
    1. Create a "generic" record of your autoimmune condition.
    2. Create other records for other related conditions.
    3. Link the first condition to all related conditions.
    You can do the same thing with medications: first create the condition for heart issues and then link the medications to that condition.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance,
    Support Team

•  10-19-2009, 8:46 PM 1509 in reply to 1322

Re: Sort/Group Conditions or Meds

I like that all the Related Information is now Grouped by Type (Condition, Expense etc), and it was a mess before. However, I would like the dates to be sorted in decending order by date - not as a character. For instance, currently all the Januarys (1/xx/xx) are sorted before the other months despite the year. After linking many records, it's hard to find the most recent record. Some people may prefer ascending order; it would be nice to be able to subsort which ever way you want. It appears that the entire linked info (i.e. Provider, type, date) is alphabetically sorted.
View as RSS news feed in XML