Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Versions and linked data

Last post 06-11-2009, 9:08 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-11-2009, 8:49 PM 1377

Versions and linked data

Hi,

I have just downloaded a demo of this program and so far It is really nice.  I have a couple questions….

First, online it appears there is more than one version….how do I know which version I have?

Also, when logging in information that would be shared by more than one person, is there a way to link this information between primaries instead of re-logging on each one?

Thank you for creating this, it is great!

Linda
  •  06-11-2009, 9:08 PM 1378 in reply to 1377

Re: Versions and linked data

Hi, Linda.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind remarks about HealthFrame!

You can always check your version by looking at the About Box (Help menu).  If you want to know if you have the most recent version, you can always check by using the "Help > Check online for software updates" menu item.  Also, by default, HealthFrame periodically checks for recently released updates and alerts you if a new release is available - you can shut this feature off by going to the Options > More Options... menu item (Alerts tab).

The current release does not support linking shared information across health records - sorry!  Please note that you can copy & paste information between records - minimizing the data entry.

We hope you continue to enjoy your experience using HealthFrame.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML