Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Personal Information Image

•  07-26-2007, 6:09 PM

Re: Personal Information Image

• What operating system are you using?  What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed in your computer?
      • Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 with Service Pace 2
      • Running on: HP Presario V2630US, AMD Turion 64 Mobile, 1.794 MHz, 1.87 GB RAM 
      • Internet Explorer 7 - using FireFox as the default browser.  Last used IE 2/2/07
    • Can you view the image that is posted on either of our sample personal health records (PHR)?  We ship two sample PHRs, you can try opening either of them.  If you deleted them after installing, you can still access them from the Help > Sample PHRs menu.
        • The sample photos of Gonzales and Taylor display in the Manage PHR Repoitory screen, but not on their Personal Information screen.
    • Assuming you can view the images on #2 above, can you save the image from the sample PHR to a local file, remove it from the personal information page, click OK and then reopen the page?  Of course, we hope the image would be missing at this point.
      • Since there is no photo on the Personal Information screen (with Gonzales and Taylor) the images can not be saved. Tried to load my photo onto Gonzales page and it loads but does not allow for it to be saved.
    • Assuming you succeeded in step 3 above, try to load the image you saved from the sample PHR.  Did that work?
      • No luck.
    • Do you have any special security or virus checking software that you have installed in your computer?
      • Anti-Virus Software = AVG Anti-Virus
      • Windows Firewall with HealthFrame Explorer.exe and HealthFrame Viewer.exe identified as "Friend" (and we only met)!
    Even though taking you up on your offer of ". . .using our web conferencing tools"  feels like I have just been called to the  Crying [:'(] Principal's office, open to this option.  I tried your suggestion of loading a photo of " . . . some good-looking artist instead . . ." without success.  I even tried photos of of your grand and glorious leaders, Pringle & Pringle.  I wanted to treat the software with respect and consideration - therefor expecting the leaders images to be something familiar and calming to the renegade software.

Incidentally, I appreciated your quick response to yesterdays question.  Look forwared to working with you.

Regards,

Larry Schlosser (aka Boatswain)
    Voice: 800-654-1351
View Complete Thread