Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Canadian Version of HealthFrame

•  05-15-2007, 9:03 AM

Canadian Version of HealthFrame

Hello!
    First of all I would like to thank you for making my life so much easier! I am seriously considering buying HealthFrame, because it's so easy to use and handy. Now that we have a new baby home, I'm happy to have a place to store all his medical information in, without the clutter of keeping all the paperwork.

I was wondering if there is a chance of getting a Canadian version of HealthFrame in the near future. It would only take minor changes to the program. (Changing Social Security number to Social Insurance number, and adding OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan) to coverage. Also I think there is a slight difference between the immunizations for babies and kids that are recommended.)
    It would greatly help us Canadians to work with the program and I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Another thing I consider a minor inconvenience is the fact that even for family members, I have to type in the address over and over again. I'm not sure if there's a way to link the address together, but if there isn't it's not a big deal. Still, it would be a nice addition to do to make our life a bit easier (not that you haven't done it already!).

It's just a few things that I thought of. Hopefully I'll "hear" from you soon!

Kasia
View Complete Thread