Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Feature suggestion: List visits (relationships) in sorted order; provide a method for sorting all types of relationships

•  01-18-2017, 10:59 AM

Feature suggestion: List visits (relationships) in sorted order; provide a method for sorting all types of relationships

For example on the concern that I'm looking at now there are 5 related visits that I linked the concern to. I'm sure that I created the relationships for the concern well after the actual visit because I didn't have this software when I had the visits, so the relationships were probably not created in the order they actually happened. No matter. The Visits section under relationships lists all 5 visits, but they are not listed in any apparent logical order, certainly not by date of the visit, which is what I would expect. There is also no apparent way to sort them into any kind of order, for example, as mentioned by visit date (allowing for either ascending or descending date order), or by provider (all visits to an ophthalmologist versus the optician or another ophthalmologist) or by visit type (all Checkup Examinations listed together). I've noticed that the same issue exists not only for visits, but also for Notes, Treatments, Medications. It appears to be true in general for any relationship. Adding a method to sort these by relevant fields (certainly by date at least, with ascending and descending options) would make finding information easier.
    - TIA for your help!
    David
View Complete Thread