Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: HealthFrame v3 is great improvement - some suggestions/questions

•  06-22-2016, 5:10 PM

Re: HealthFrame v3 is great improvement - some suggestions/questions

As I mentioned in my previous reply, I've been keeping a running log of bugs that I run into in OneNote just 'cause its easy to write the note when I run into it. Below is a list of what I think are bugs. If they are not, then perhaps I misunderstand the functionality - please correct me in that case.

1. When adding a new Test, in the Administered section, if you select Specify More Administration Details, two additional fields appear: "During Visit" and "By". If you select a visit in the "During Visit" field, the software automatically fills in the "By" field and locks it so that it cannot be changed. However sometimes, the visit is to an organization (like a hospital), and the test is administered, for example, by a phlebotomist (blood work), but the software will not let you enter the phlebotomist's name since the field is locked. Instead, it fills the field with the uninformative information from the During Visit field that is basically a duplication; in my example, that's the hospital name.
    2. See #1 - the same is true for the Ordered section above the Administered section.
    3. In the Administered section, when you select "Specify More Administration Details", before you have entered the During Visit field, the software will allow you to fill in the date and time. If you then select a value for the During Visit field, the Time field is blanked out, and if you try to put the time back, upon saving the record, it blanks out again before it is saved. This applies to Start Time and End Time fields.
    4. 6/4/16 Cannot attach scan of receipt to Expense record.
    I have one relationship included on an expense, and that is to the visit it is associated with. I attempted to attach a scanned copy of the receipt to the expense by using the Add Link button. After selecting the scanned file, the file showed up under Relationships as usual. But unlike usual, the Save option remained grayed out, so that I could not save the added attachment. Note that the file was already attached to the visit record when I attempted this. This was my attempt to move the receipt to the proper location (expenses).
    5. 6/4/16 Cannot change co-pay amount on Visit record When I attempt to change the Co-pay amount on a visit record (associated with the issue above) to remove the amount, when I click either the Save or the Ok buttons, I get a dialog box titled "Validation failure saving page contents" and a message that says "That change cannot be made. That record was not found." I canceled the change and the Co-pay field reverted back to its original amount.
    6. The text boxes for data entry (particularly those boxes where a lot of data might be entered, like Journals, or Visit notes) are NOT expandable, so no matter how larger your monitor might be, you are forced to work with a small text box, scrolling up and down to see information you've entered. Maximizing the program window doesn't help. It can be a tedious process that is prone to introduce errors.
    7. The Journal feature allows you to paste information from Excel into the Journal entry text field. Once you do that, the pasted cells disappear so that you cannot see that they are present. But if you click in the field, the table reappears, sometimes with some cells selected. So suddenly the table shows up, however, if the table you pasted is larger than the size of the text box, you cannot scroll to see the rest of the pasted table. This disappearing behavior happens also with natively inserted tables which are inserted by right clicking in the journal text entry box and selecting a table that is larger than the size of the entry window; the table disappears, but it's actually there. Click in the field to see it. But again, scrolling doesn't allow you to see the rest of the table.
    8. Online help doesn't provide much help. Sometimes it give information, but often you get a '404 - file or directory not found' message. For example under menu Help, select Table of Contents. And the online help really doesn't provide quality help. In addition, the PDF referenced there refers to an older version of the application (version 2.1.20 dated March 2009)

TIA
    Dealio

- TIA for your help!
    David
View Complete Thread