Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Medication list.

•  04-04-2015, 11:30 AM

Re: Medication list.

uuinpok:
    I'm back again to ask for an option of printing a simplified list of medications where the dosage is clearly and completely visible be available.  I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by the rigid design of this software.  The reports are too large and cumbersome to be portable.  The doctors want a simple list of medications that they can copy and put in the chart.  Especially in the emergency room, the quick, simple view is essential.  Please consider making your software more flexible.  I'm not happy about going shopping again, but as our medical issues become more complex, I have become more frustrated with this software. 

I know this post is very old, but just in case someone is still concerned with this, I've discovered that under Common Forms there is a Summer Camp and Activities report.  I'm not thrilled by the name and since I don't have children I haven't given it a second glance until recently. 

It's a nice simple one page list of conditions and medications.  Something you can just hand the doctor to put in his chart.  I just wish the Title didn't say Summer Camp. Big Smile [:D]
View Complete Thread