Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Need help in finding data file and restoring to computer after Windows 7 clean install

•  11-14-2009, 6:05 PM

Need help in finding data file and restoring to computer after Windows 7 clean install

Hi,

I have a registered copy of HealthFrame. I have spent some time entering data. I just upgraded my computer from Vista to Win 7 by doing a custom (clean) install and I am trying to get my old HealthFrame data back. Before I migrated from Vista to Win 7 I a) ran Windows Easy Transfer using the default settings for transferring settings and data, b) made a complete back-up image of my old Vista configuration, AND c) also made a complete backup of all data and program files using Windows Back-Up (I.e. all folders and files). When I finished installing Win 7 I re-downloaded and re-activated HealthFrame. I have tried to restore the old data files/folder back to HealthFrame but have not been able to do this. I've looked in the locations for the encrypted data files mentioned in your posts in the Community Forums, but have not found anything. Please help!

Thanks!

PS: I don't think I ever backed-up my data from within the HealthFrame program (my bad!) ... is there a way of getting the data files back from within the program or wherever the program stores its (encrypted) data files???

PPS: I emailed this question to info@recordsforliving. com but have received no reply ... do you monitor that address?
View Complete Thread