Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

expenses and/or medications for condition

•  01-11-2009, 2:16 AM

expenses and/or medications for condition

Hello!
    I'm using the trial version of the software, and I love what I see so far.  I'm puzzled, however, as to how to report the relationship information to "create smarter reports (like all expenses related to my diabetes condition)." as quoted from here:
    http://www.recordsforliving.com/HealthFrame/Feature_RelatedInformation.aspx. 

I'm more interested in all medications related to a condition than expenses, but the concept should be the same.  (I'm thrilled to hear you have a data model!)  I tried filtering by Condition on the Medications Summary, but I still got meds listed that were not related to the selected Condition.  In other words, I am interested in knowing what medications I have taken for a particular condition. 

I'd also like to be able to view test results over time, and include which medication I was taking at the time.  For example, I've tried 3 different cholesterol medications, one at time, and I'd like to see a graph of my cholesterol and liver function test results, with an indication which medication I was taking for the condition on the test date. 

Thank you,

JaneAnn

View Complete Thread