Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Recomendations to make a great product even better!

•  05-25-2008, 2:17 AM

Recomendations to make a great product even better!

I just downloaded the trial and am very happy with what I am seeing! It's very powerful in a simple to use way.

However, I have some suggestions on things that I think would make this product much more user friendly!

It would be amazing if there was a way that when you add custom feilds by dropping down to the "..." that it would automatically add any new custom items that you type in, or would give you the option of adding a custom feild perminantly to the list in some other way. This would be also useful for adding custom types of tests and test names not found in the preloaded list so you don't have to keep typing over and over the same thing.

Another thing that would be very useful is if there was a way to make the picture on the medical history report larger. Right now there is tons of space showing on the report around the image, but the image itself is pretty small.

Now my biggest issue. My schooling is in graphic design so I appreciate well laid out charts and graphs. I was happily surprised to see that your reports and charts are pretty nice looking (compared to others I've seen in other programs). HOWEVER! When I go to print my reports, such as the Medical History Summery it doesn't print how it looks on screen! Give me an option of printing it in the "pretty" way with the color blocks to help you view the tests scores so nicely! I LIKE how that looks! Instead I get a very simple, quite homely looking document that prints out almost all in black and white. Make that an option or a customization. I expected what I see on the screen to print and I'm very disapointed that it doesn't. Why spend all that time coding the program to make it look so nice if it doesn't print that nice? Ok..enough of my beef. :)

Just a few suggestions. I'll add more to this list if I think of any! :) Thanks for making a great product and please keep listening to your customers for improvements that could be made for the next version!

View Complete Thread